24 January 2010

Turned On and Off

As of the title above, please do not think 'interesting' thoughts. Basically, in my life as of being a 16 year old male bachelor, who is still single (I hope you ladies read that word very clearly-single). *laughs* Just joking around, ladies. But if you're really interested. Then... ... ... never mind that. Now moving on, life has been a wreckless turmoil, forcing me towards the brink of insanity that as a result succumbs to my undeniably problematic social problems.

Not 'gejala sosial' okay. LOL XD. And yes, social problems. The very sad and shocking truth about the flaws that I have. *sobs* I apologise for having a very cold sense of humour. To be quite frank, I think I'm adjusting quite well in my Form 4 life. I've lost 3 kilos! (OMGWTFWTHOHYES!!!GIVEMESOMEMARSHMELLOWS!BBQ) However, the same cannot be said for the messy 1 metre tall (Of course, I'm being to over the top) pile of homework that the teachers have decided to give us for not being helplessly lost for 5 days! Nah, we didn't get lost. We were helping out in the Form 1 Orientation programs. Those were some very good times, indeed. *sigh* So, as for not writing a post about the new year, I might as well list out my new year resolutions here. But before I continue... I'd like to wish Happy Birthday to Nicole Marcus, Foh Xik Yang, Ling Kwong Hong, Roshan Maniam and my many good friends whose birthdays are in January. XD. So, now we have the new year resolutions.

Number 1: I shall become a new person.



It might be hard to explain. So, I shall try to use a formulae to make up for my moronic behaviour. Old John = tooooooooooooo OLD! Old John+Diet+Workouts+Smile+Personality Makeover = New John. Hence, hopefully New John = very nice friend to be with :D

Number 2: I shall kick booty :P


Dear readers,

This year, as a Form 4 student, I want to use this opportunity to bring the school to it's ultimate glory but of course, with everyone's help. It may be hard work but as the saying goes, ' NO PAIN, NO GAIN '. Hopefully, this year will provide some positive change for the school.

This is my final resolution for this year... I really hope that it might come true.

Number 3: I shall bring happiness to people even if it kills me...



It sounds pretty serious. But it sorta might be and it might not be XD:D:) I've regretted lots of things in the past but I want to make it better and hopefully, I'll be given the chance to. :)

Well, that's it for today. I still have pounds of homework to do. XD

Goodnight my beloved readers. :)



2 comments: