28 January 2010

The Birthday Diaries

Dear Birthday diary,

Even though this is actually another one of my 'smexy' (montrous+sexy) posts, guess why it could be so special? It's my effing birthday!! My Sweet Sixteen without the troublesome bling and tacky invites to my friends.

Well, unlike certain people, I prefer to have my birthday celebrated usually with a gathering of close friends or family or both. However, for the past few years, I have been spending it mostly alone at night. (The sadness that is experienced during one's teenage life *sigh*) My mother, who is awfully kind and very very very loving, indeed decided to make a small celebration just for the fun of it. (:D I love her so much~) She cooked up the long noodles that we, Chinese always eat during our birthdays, ordered up two dishes that my family really love, cooked up her infamous 'yong tau fu' and bought a cake that she forced me to pick out at Mariott Hotel. I didn't want one but she forced me. (I bet she really wanted to have a taste, too. XD) Having spent RM38.00++ on a cake probably one third of a whole Secret Recipe cake was obviously gila.

But still, we had fun. Picked up my sister from her school, went home. Set up the dinner table at around four thirthy-ish. Had dinner...



After that, it was time for cake cutting. So, I took the cake out, poked the candles on it, lit them up, took pictures-SNAP!SNAP! With my new Nokia5730 XD. (Will talk about my new phone in another post:) When I was looking at the sixteen burning candles...

I thought, "Dang, 16 years... wait... the first 6 years don't count cause I was still considered an idiot, then... Well, who cares? *laughs* So, 16 years... a lot of things happened... BUT I AIN'T GONNA TELL YOU WHAT I WISHED FOR CAUSE IT WOULD BE BAD LUCK :P!!! XD So, as I blew the candles and dissected the cake(just kidding). I felt really great and randomly wondered how will my life be in another 16 years. Maybe I could be a male supermodel one day. (Don't laugh! You would never know) Maybe one day you might see this!

Well, soon after that my mum's friend, a very graceful lady, Miss P, came with... can you guess what she brought?

Yes, another cake. My fats started to tingle when I saw her clutching the plastic bag that contained my future fats. I couldn't turn her down. So, I had to bring in the cake for another cutting but no candles. Like my mumma always says, 'once you blow out your candles for this year, no more candle blowing until the next year'. And so I hope the following pictures will be able to satisfy your hunger for moronic humour XD.





Well, that's about it for this post. Can't wait for next year cause after my next birthday, you know what I'm gonna get right? Here's a hint - HONK!HONK! Goodnight my very fun readers! XD

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated b-day, colourcoded prez, and leo director~~ ;D (my bad for bein' slow ><

    ReplyDelete