27 December 2008

Cheesecake Frenzy

It is still the holidays and I have been really busy with my ultimate love for now - cheesecakes. I have mastered the art of making baked cheesecake when I was 14 so I guess maybe I should try something new. So, I decided to try something familiar - Chilled Cheesecakes! Since I am on low budget cost due to confidential reasons, I've decided to make a cheesecake which I have never really gotten used to because I don't like what it's made out of. Oranges! I hate oranges! It's basically number 10 on my Top Ten List of The Things I Hate the Most. But I still went on with making the accursed cheesecake.

I guess the oranges have feelings, too. Since I used up alot of hatred making this cheesecake, I guess it really wanted to get back at me. The cheesecake turned into minor failure because i didn't heat the orange juice before adding it to the gelatin. So, yeah... it didn't really turn out as good as I wanted it to be but still... not bad... Currently, there are still no pictures because of absurdly idiotic technical difficulties. Please wait for my next post because I'm trying my best to get myself a Cybershot camera. WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment